Ad

Tuesday 26 February 2013


       IFEANYI UBA DECLARES FOR ANAMBRA GUBER 2014
Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah







Not fazed by his present business controversies, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Capital Oil and Gas Limited, Dr Ifeanyi Uba on Sunday in his hometown, Nnewi, Anambra State formally declared his interest to contest the Anambra 2014 gubernatorial election.
Uba made his declaration in Anaedo Hall, Nnewi during a solidarity rally organized in his honour by a socio-cultural organization, Igboezue Unity Association saying that his passion for good leadership and alleviation of people’s sufferings informed his decision. He however added that his present business travails is political emphasizing that “We are set for Anambra State. Anybody who is more qualified than I am should come out and let’s see him. I’m totally free, independent and qualified to contest this election and I know that what happened to me in the business circle came from Anambra State”

1 comment:

  1. When you read such news - www.naij.com, willy-nilly, I thank God for what he has given me life full of all my wishes. It does not happen so often, but I am not deprived of the joys of life. It is a pity that these kids are not all the same joy.

    ReplyDelete