Ad

Friday 18 January 2013


         I AM NOT MARRIED, TIWA SAVAGE CRIES OUT

Tiwa Savage
Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage
The online photos of Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tiwa Savage and her manager and business partner, Tunji “Tee Billz” Balogun, have sparked off rumours that they are married.
They both own 323 Entertainment which they founded after they met in Los Angeles a few years ago. Tee Billz is a known  figure within the entertainment circuit and currently manages the careers of major music stars including D’Prince. The relationship between the duo is indeed strong as Tiwa Savage puts it in her 2010 interview with NotJustOk – “I also have to say a big thank you to my close friends and family beacuse it is not easy but their love has kept me going.Also (to) Tee Billz because he is more than my business partner, he is a dear friend and my mentor and none of this would have happened without him. I wanna thank God; HE is my everything“ she said
Tiwa Savage, perhaps, is getting fed up with the rumour and has come out to clear the air via her twitter page by categorically stating “I am not married“. Yes, they are not married, but they have not denied being in a relationship.

See Tweets below:


No comments:

Post a Comment